Your Data and SportsJobs.ie
If you subscribe to our jobs alert or competiton mailing lists or apply for a role posted on Sportjobs.ie, we require some personal information from you in order to provide these services. We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and in the manner as outlined below. We use and process the following data
- Jobs and competitions alerts: Name , email address.
- Applying for a role: Name and email address and accompaning docs.
Each job stores a record of the name and email address of applicant . This is stored on a secure remote server and assists us in recording the number of applicants a job has received. In addition any accompanying docs are also held on a secure remote server. They are held to deal with any queries re the sending of application, the most typical being : query from an advertiser saying no doc attached and yet referred to in email – requesting us to check if one was attached. These accompanying documents are deleted after one month.
Access to all of this information is strictly controlled
Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -The right to request a copy of your personal data which Sportsjobs.ie holds about you;
- The right to request that Sportsjobs.ie corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request that your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Sportsjobs.ie to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that Sportsjobs.ie provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, ( organistion) (known as the right to data portability) ;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in certain circumstances;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office;
- The right for your personal data not to be used for purposes of automated decision making, including profiling
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact: