Mardyke Arena UCC are currently seeking applications for the position of Receptionists on a part-time basis.
The role is critical in supporting the efficient operation of the Arena by providing a professional reception service as the first point of contact for all users.
The role will involve:
- Front of House Reception cover
- Taking bookings for the indoor sports facilities, ensuring accurate booking and time/space management.
- Managing customer access to the Arena.
- Till management: receiving payment; issuing receipts; till reconciliations.
- Answering enquiries at Reception and by telephone on memberships, courses, classes, bookings and other general information.
Applicants should have strong IT processing skills (Word, Excel and Access), good interpersonal skills, and be able to work flexible hours which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
Applications to Liz Dillon-Moloney through the Apply Now Section below at closing date for applications is Monday 2nd of July.