Part Time Administrator
At Swan Leisure we are currently recruiting for a part time administrator to join our team. The successful candidate we are looking for will have Microsoft Office experience; have strong written and spoken communication skills, have a pleasant and courteous personality with the ability to multi task between various different administration duties. Persons applying for this position should be able to work on their own initiative but also be a team player. The person will be required to work 15-20 hours per week spread between evenings and the weekend.
- Assist in the provision of clerical, secretarial and administrative support to the Office Manager
- Organising and handling telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Dealing with incoming correspondence and drafting of emails as appropriate
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, invoicing, archiving etc
- Maintenance and updating of the legend software network
- Invoicing and tracking of payments
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Administrative and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- IT skills with the capacity to maximise technology to increase efficiencies
- An understanding of the sports, leisure and recreation environment would be preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential
About Swan Leisure
Swan Leisure is a vibrant health club in Dublin 6 set up as a not for profit organisation to provide facilities for the community to get active. We opened in late 2010 and have built a strong membership of 3500 members with additional pay as you go options available. Our facilities include a 25m swimming pool with a moveable floor and boom wall, sauna, steam room, gymnasium, sports hall and two aerobics studios. We believe our staff are our best asset and we strive to make sure every staff member enjoys their experience at our club as much as our members and guests. We place a strong emphasis on training and development and love to support our team to progress their skills and qualifications.
Salary: depends on experience and hours per week ranging from €10,000-€13,500 pa
Application Process: Please send a CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, to Colm through the Apply Now section below
We thank you for your interest in Swan Leisure and for your application for this position.
If we have not contacted you regarding this position in the next 10 days we have determined that your experience and skill set do not match the specific criteria required by Swan Leisure.