As the National Governing Body, we are the leading provider of swimming education in Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in sports administration and to be part of the team that educates the Coaches who get Irish athletes on podiums!
Role Title: Swim Ireland Membership Administrator
Reporting to : Swim Ireland Water Polo and Discipline Lead
Direct Reports : 0
Term: Part-time (c15 hours per week), 12-month fixed term contract.
Purpose: To support the Swim Ireland Membership Department in the day to day operations in relation to membership applications
- Receive and process payments from Clubs
- Manage membership invoices and follow up any outstanding payments due
- Communicate with Clubs and members in regard to membership queries
- Process Club transfers
- Process International Permits
- Oversee the annual affiliation process
- Manage database queries.
- Co-ordinate the operations of the special membership category
- Liaise with Triathlon Ireland regarding joint membership including receiving and processing memberships.
- Management of the Associate Member insurance renewals and associated documentation
- Assist in the continued development of the database with specific reference to the needs of the Associate Membership and Licensed Teacher and Coaches
- Generate Associate memberships and renewals
- Update SI database with membership details
- Liaise with the Institute of Sport with monthly renewals
- Promote Associate Membership with facilities and clubs.
- Coordinate the operation of Swim Ireland License Scheme – this includes new license applications and licensing renewals
- Update Swim Ireland database and members licensing details
- Monitor Club Coach / Teacher Licensing.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Very strong IT skills
- Experience of working with databases
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills.
Please send your application (Cover Letter & CV) through the apply now section below.
Closing date for applications is for receipt of applications to is 5pm on Tuesday, 10th December 2019.