Tennis 4kids is looking for an Experienced Head Coach for our After School programme in Dublin 3.
Commencing September 2019
At Tennis4kids, we coach over 2,500 children in our schools and after school programme.
We believe in building confidence, skills and a love of sport for life, through our progressive mini tennis programme. We're passionate about tennis and we expect our future coaches to show that same commitment. We have a highly skilled team, with a fun environment which makes Tennis4kids a great place to work!
As Head Coach:
You will be responsible for leading the after school programme coaching children ages 5 to 12 and will develop, deliver and review lesson plans and participate in training and development programmes within the business. You will also work closely with the Director of Tennis
Your hours could have the potential to build up to 25+ hours a week in the future.
The successful candidate should possess.
- Tennis Ireland level 1 or 2 coaching qualification or equivalent
- Strong communication skills with an outgoing and engaging personality
- Have minimum 3 year’s coaching experience.
- Motivation and drive to achieve positive results
- Be a positive role model, supportive and enthusiastic
- Own transport is ideal but not essential
- Weekday afternoon availability
Competitive rate based on your experience /qualifications for successful candidate
This is a part time position and candidate would be self employed
If you are an experienced tennis coach and have a passion for the game, we would love to hear from you. Please send your C.V. through the Apply Now section below and we will be in touch with you shortly.