General Manager Football Development Meath GAA
A great opportunity with Meath GAA for an individual with a passion for Gaelic Football and High Performance. You will play an integral role in developing the strategy, structure and performance of the football development pathway in the County, delivering increased high performance of Football Development Squads up to Senior Level.
- Design, develop and implement High Performance strategy, structure, and performance of all football development pathway & squads up to sub senior.
- Drive improved coaching standards, coaching talent identification and output at Development Squad level.
- Lead and develop capability in key staff to ensure staff attraction, retention and development to better enable performance across the HP development system.
- Harness & optimise the existing underage games promotion & development resources through Performance Management.
- Put in place bespoke football S&C programme and resource at all squad levels.
- Identify & implement other player welfare Gaps ( Nutrition ,Lifestyle )
- Alignment between academy /development squads & liaison with squad managers
- Lead in the effective collaboration and management of trust and accountability with key partners at MFDC.
- Develop and manage athlete longitudinal learning platforms and effective strategies and plans to ensure ongoing system success.
- Alignment between Clubs and County Coaching
- Player Welfare & Data Management
- Third level Business Management, Sport & Exercise Management or Performance Management qualification or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge & passion for sport and high performance.
- Relevant high level /high performance organisational experience
How to Apply: Please send your cv to our recruitment partner through the Apply Now button below.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th April 2021