GAMES DEVELOPMENT OFFICER IN FOOTBALL
COISTE CHONTAE MHUINEACHAIN is seeking to recruit a candidate who can deliver a Club Development programme in designated club (s). These programmes will consist of Schools Coaching Programme’s, Coach Education and Development initiatives and Easter/Summer Camp Coaching.
The successful candidate will be contracted to work in a designated club (s) in the County at the Games Development Manager’s discretion and direction. The candidate will be required to carry out administrative duties and he / she must also be prepared to do evening and weekend work. The applicant will be required to attend GAA and generic coaching courses/workshops and conferences.
This position will be for 39 hours per week. The salary will be discussed at interview.
SOME KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST ARE:
- Third Level qualification in a sports related field desirable.
- GAA Award 1 Coaching Award in Football is desirable.
- Foundation GAA Level Coaching Qualification is essential.
- Proven experience of coaching children and youths in Football.
- Experience of Summer Camp Coaching is desirable.
- Experience in Developing Coaching Programmes in Football.
- Be capable and competent in verbal and written communication and also in completing a range of administrative tasks both IT and manual.
- The successful candidate must stay in the position for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Applicant must hold full drivers license.
Applicants should note that they will be required to demonstrate that they meet all of these requirements at the time submitting their CV.
- Good communicator,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- ability to work independently on own initiative and as part of a team and take direction.
- Have the ability and skills to work with children and youths.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Please note the post is subject to Garda Vetting.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS Tuesday 24th MARCH 2020
CV’s accompanied by copies of qualifications as stated above to Paul O’Connor, Games Development Manager, Cloghan Annyalla, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan. Or email through the Apply Now Section below.