AIT SportsCo (a wholly owned subsidiary of Athlone Institute of Technology) has a vision to become a centre of excellence inproviding a holistic approach to sport, fitness and sport science amongst students, staff, national governing bodies of sport, sports clubs, teams, businesses and the wider community.
We are currently seeking Applicants for a Duty Manager (Full Time).
Salary €35,000 per year.
- NCEF/NCEHS Instructors Certificate (or equivalent)
- Degree / National Diploma in Recreation & Leisure Management orDegree in Sports Science
- 3 years’ experience in a similar management role
- REP’s Ireland membership
- Strength and conditioning qualification
- Athletics Ireland Coaching qualifications
Within such a competitive market we are looking for a strong confident manager, who thrives on challenge, believes in being the best and is relentless in seeking a solution through fresh innovative ideas. A passion for customer service is essential and as is a desire to coach this through your team.
In a 7 day a week business, flexibility is also crucial. We need you to be here when we are busiest, so you will need to be able work a variety of times during the day, evening and weekends.
To Apply Please email your C.V and cover letter through the Apply Now section below
Closing Date for applications is Saturday 20th April