L2 Swim Teacher and Receptionist
We are looking for a L2 Swim Teacher and Receptionist to join our team.
We require someone that has a passion for fitness and enjoys working with people and strives to give their customers their very best, every time.
At Swan Leisure we aim to exceed our client’s expectations as well as foster a feeling of community spirit within our centre. We pride ourselves on valuing our staff and will always strive to assist you in your progression within the industry.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Working on the reception desk and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Implementation of our Swim Programme
- Handling telephone enquiries for all areas of the leisure centre.
- Taking bookings.
- Offering the highest standard of customer service.
- Using the leisure centre software system, outlook, excel and word.
- Attention to detail in relation to all admin work.
- Assisting with promotions and telesales.
- Ensure that your communications with clients in all event enquiries for Leisure Club matters exceed member expectations thereby building customer and brand loyalty.
- Ensure you maintain a complete and expert product knowledge of the leisure centre including pricing, facilities, programmes, promotions and equipment usage in order to best advice the potential customer and maximise yield potential.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are explored and fully followed up.
- Database management, using Microsoft excel.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous administration/ reception experience beneficial
- Level 2 Swim Teachers qualification
- Lifeguard Certificate
- Child protection and occupational first aid certificate
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work on an adhoc basis
- Ability to learn and adapt to different environments
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Accuracy and good eye for detail
- Good team-working spirit
- Fluency in English is essential
- Immediate start.
To apply call Gavin Finn 0n 01 4967908 or send your cv to him through the Apply Now section below.